UHN/MSH Medical Consult Service
  • Go to MSH intranet web site (http://info2).
  • Click on Clinical Tools.
  • Select Inpatient Referrals for Internal Medicine.
  • Fill out the form and submit.
  • Print out the confirmation and give to patient/leave on chart.

TGH/TWH - Women's College Hospital CACE clinic

Please fax in any extra information not available in EPR/PowerChart to the clinic to
facilitate a thorough assessment.